Daily Prayer AppNDA
About the Client
Our client is a non-governmental organization headquartered in Oklahoma, USA. It aims at helping Christian people collaborate, pray and make good doings and charity together, so they offer all believers their state-of-the-art custom daily prayer app (prayer tracker) for free.
The platform allows participants to set and track daily praying goals, create their own prayers for the church, their family, or society-important occasions, and unite believers at a certain prayer. It also helps users make donations to society-important initiatives, as well as propose new good doings and charity projects for others.
Despite being a young company, our client aims at creating a community of a minimum 1 million of like-minded Christian people, who can commit to the overall development of society, and make the world a better place.
times more prayers every day
digital, secure, and user-friendly
client’s willingness to refer
Do you have a similar idea?
Get a free estimation!
Challenges of Creating Religious Apps
Religion is one of the fundamental layers of our society, just like the economy and medicine. But up until now it was too conservative and stayed away from any modern technologies, mobile apps for church, and other hi-tech solutions, while our society has long ago become digital.
Our client decided to solve this problem and shorten the distance between religion and everyday people’s life, via a brand-new prayer tracker app, which could help Christian believers collaborate, pray, and make their contribution to the development of our society.
They needed to create a state-of-the-art daily prayer app, that can not only help believers in their everyday prayers but has a robust custom and personalization functionality to fulfill their collaboration needs.
In other words, they were looking for a software vendor able to reach the following goals:
- Build from scratch a Christian prayer app with custom functionality;
- Provide the Christian app with intuitive, modest, and state-of-the-art design;
- Tune personal and community analytics, data visualization, and reporting capabilities;
- Help to track prayers and grow their number in the local and global communities;
- Ensure bug-free work and high security of the lifestyle mobile application;
- Provide full technical support and maintenance for the Christian lifestyle app.
The client was looking for highly skilled frontend engineers with a strong background in tracking systems development, proficient knowledge of cloud infrastructure, and expertise in the backend toolset. Apparently, they came upon Fively custom software company profile, checked our success stories, and decided to set up an introductory call.
Soon after that, the client chose Fively as the best-suiting software company for the Christian lifestyle app development. We were happy to be honored with such a social-important app development project. That’s how our fruitful collaboration on a common project started in 2020 and lasted for 15 months.
How We Built a Prayer Time App
During this project on Christian mobile tracker app development, we managed the project on our own, from choosing the right architecture and estimating the scope of tasks, to following the deadlines and providing maintenance works after the release. Fively frontend engineers used all the best practices of software development, implying them into the strategy described below.
Project architecture. Our engineers used the full potential of React and Redux libraries, Firebase backend-as-a-service solution, as well as AWS toolset to create a modern and user-friendly prayer journal app:
- React - to make the user interface fast and flexible by providing the best and most efficient rendering execution;
- Redux - to maintain and update data across your application, mapping the same elements of the app to its multiple components;
- Styled components - to generate React components based on unique SCSS styles right away without any duplication, overlap, or misspellings;
- Firebase - to enable hosted backend services such as cloud storage, authentication, crash reporting, and remote configuration;
- AWS - to quickly and securely host the application on a cloud platform;
Team structure. To implement the full scope of this project tasks, we involved 3 highly-proficient frontend engineers, who are also well-versed in backend services and the AWS toolset.
Communication tools. During the whole religion app development project, we worked closely with the client’s team, ensuring the top level of transparency at any stage. We discussed any changes in the app design, features, and project progress with the client through weekly meetings while managing some small questions via email and Slack.
Prayer App Development Results
The client, just like the Christian prayer group, was highly satisfied with the online platform we built, as it allowed us to link religious life with modern technologies and brought believers from various places together on one online platform. Below you can find the project results in detail.
- We built from scratch a modern Christian prayer app with custom functionality. Its users can choose the fitting daily prayers, collaborate with each other, and create their own ones, inviting people to pray for the churn, society, and family together. As a result, the number of prayers for the app’s participants has increased 7 times;
- We created a light, intuitive, and modest design for the app so it won’t distract believers from their prayers. We also created a user-friendly and intuitive layout for the app, so even people with no background in using such praying tracking systems can quickly get used to it;
- We provided the platform with real-time visual analytics on personal, local, and community goals, which have been divided into three groups: prayers, charity, and members. Thus, the prayer group can now track their progress online, share their prayers and goals, invite new members to join the app, and always stay motivated in reaching these socially important goals;
- Fively specialists enabled 100% secure and bug-free work of the religious application and provided full technical support, documentation, instructions, and maintenance for it after the release.
The chosen state-of-the-art development strategy and project management solutions allowed us to successfully cover all the project’s goals, and build a modern and user-friendly application for a wide prayer group, which become one of the most popular and widely used Christian apps in the USA.
Technology Stack for Spiritual Apps Development
We pay close attention to choosing the best software tools and technologies for our projects. This religious app was created using the following web development tech stack.
Fively specialists create smart and user-friendly online communication and tracking systems for various business niches. Take a look at these software examples, which foster B2B and B2C online collaboration, and increase customer engagement.
clients willingness to refer
times more prayers every day