WebinarNinja is a world-famous web platform customization company based in Sydney. It focuses on providing a customizable, easy-to-use, all-in-one webinar platform for independent small businesses, entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants, and more. This platform allows users to host, share and broadcast webinars for thousands of users all over the world. Plus, it has a great webinar marketing package, which includes built-in presentation templates, building custom landing pages, tuning email sequencing, multi-channel chat, analytics, etc.
More than 30,000 businesses all over the world have already evaluated the advantages of this powerful stress-free customized webinar platform.
rated webinar platform by HubSpot
businesses use WebinarNinja
in-built robust tools in one platform
Do you have a similar idea?
Get a free estimation!
Automated Webinar System Challenges
Our client wanted to implement total customization of their platform to make it an ultimate automated webinar system able to cover various business needs. The company was looking for highly skilled backend developers, who are well-versed in PHP, familiar with front-end tech stack, and able to provide databases management to strengthen their engineering team. The new platform should be able to create multiple webinars, broadcast and prerecord them, send automatic notifications, quickly create landing pages, provide customer analytics, and more. For this project implementation we needed to reach the following goals:
- Help to manage the project and estimate the scope of tasks
- Create a wholly customizable content platform for webinars
- Enable on-site registration, creation of landing pages, and multi-functional chats
- Implement the ability to broadcast, prerecord and multiply webinars
- Enable creating on-demand features and uploading the content directly to the platform
- Set real-time customer analytics on the platform
- Add third-party CRMs integration
- Optimise the site speed, and resolve all the bugs on the user side
- Provide technical and maintenance support for the system
WebinarNinja needed ingenious specialists, able to solve out-of-the-box web portal development tasks, implement an impressive list of the new platform features, fix arising bugs, and optimize the site speed. The important factors, among others, were proficient English skills and the fitting time zone of the developers. After a long period of searching for the fitting engineering team, the client has come upon our company profile and has an interview with our developers. They checked our expertise, make sure that we had the professional level they needed, and chose our custom development company for this project. That’s how our fruitful collaboration on web platform customization started in October 2019.
How Fively Helped WebinarNinja
During this digital platform customization process we provided not only professional development services and well-commented and tested code. We also held top-tier management of the project at all its stages. We estimated the scope of tasks, set deliverable deadlines, helped to manage the project. We have also communicated with the rest of the client’s team, analyzed the complexity of features of this website for webinars, proposed an optimized project architecture, as well as fixed arising bugs at a moment’s notice if needed. To be short, that’s how our project looked like:
- Team Structure: We implemented the given scope of the project’s goals thanks to the client’s team extension with 2 of our backend specialists, who are also familiar with front-end tasks.
- Communication tools: We used Jira for task status tracking and management, and Basecamp and Slack for a quick discussion of any initiatives and possible changes in the project. We also did a daily standup to provide clear communication, which was especially valuable for the client, as their team is 100% remote.
These technical and workflow management decisions allowed us to successfully cover all the projects’ goals, stay flexible, and turn the clients’ platform into one of the best websites for webinars.
What Web Platform Customizations We Provided
As a result of our fruitful collaboration with the client, we did a whole rehaul on the client’s automated webinar system, and provided it with a bunch of new smart features:
- We have enriched the platform functionality greatly, setting up personalized settings for web platform customization. Now it has on-site registration, creation of landing pages, and multi-functional chats features during webinars, making them fully customizable and tailored to the client’s needs;
- We enabled the customized webinar platform with the ability to broadcast, prerecord and multiply webinars, as well as create on-demand features and upload the content directly to the platform. It has given its customers an unprecedented level of freedom during webinars, and turned the platform into one of the best websites for webinars;
- Fively experts set real-time customer analytics on the platform, as well as added the ability to use third-party CRM integrations, turning this website for webinars into a CRM-like customer content marketing platform, which has no competitors on the market;
- Our engineers optimized the speed of the client’s website for webinars, resolve all the bugs on the user side, and set patch replays to make in the best content customer experience platform on the market. We have also provided a high level of security during webinars thanks to the login procedure and different administrative roles in the system.
Fively’s team exceeded expectations, often doing work outside of their core role to ensure a satisfactory delivery. Communicative and highly organized, their project management skills stand out. They could pivot and change direction at a moment’s notice if we needed to focus on something. They’re dedicated to the software and our customers. They’ve always put in extra time to fulfill a deadline, so they’re very committed. It’s one of the best experiences I’ve had with a vendor, I don’t really think there’s an area for improvement.
Co-Founder at WebinarNinja
Technology Stack for the Automated Webinar System
Fively specialists always pay close attention to the tech stack used at this project. To implement all the needed web platform customization features we used the following modern tools and technologies:
WebinarNinja's willingness to refer
rated webinar platform by HubSpot